Connection issue persists 8/4

Options
Though I was able to play earlier today, after midnight I tried logging in only to keep receiving the dreaded "check internet connection" message. Seriously, **** is going on over there?

Comments

• Scrubbyp
    Scrubbyp Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ditto on that. I was able to play earlier, and I have the check internet/comm link disrupted message
  • I was kicked out yesterday & still haven't been able to play today. I've tried sO many times throughout the day...thought they got the servers back up. Need my fix! What's taking so long? icon_cry.gificon_mad.gificon_cry.gif
  • I think that with a big patch that change some of the core mechanics of the game like the last one, some crash in the server are common. Those crash are annoying, but I think the dev will fix it up as soon as possible.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Getting the Check Internet Connection as well. (Again) icon_e_sad.gif
  • for 2 days I have come home from work and get on after 11 p.m central I have also received the "check internet connection" message. My internet is good I'm running videos from online with no pauses. when I get on in the morning it works but not at night. Because of this I didn't get to finish the Deadpool event.
  • I'm so sick of this game not working. Last night I ended up 27th in deadpool and tonight I'm trying to get points for the good pvp and it goes down. I've dropped over four hundred dollars on this game and I'm about to stop spending. If this doesn't stop I'm gonna find a new game to play. I've never posted on the forum cuz it's never made me really upset before but this is getting ridiculous.
  • ih8uf
    ih8uf Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm so sick of this game not working. Last night I ended up 27th in deadpool and tonight I'm trying to get points for the good pvp and it goes down. I've dropped over four hundred dollars on this game and I'm about to stop spending. If this doesn't stop I'm gonna find a new game to play. I've never posted on the forum cuz it's never made me really upset before but this is getting ridiculous.

I've thrown away a helluvalot more $$ into it (only game I've ever loved enough to throw away hard earned money into...let's just say $1000+, & I certainly can't really afford this addiction [never bought covers or iso for leveling up chars...just on hp for health/shields] )...got screwed last night (top 10 instead of top 5 in PvP...barely top 100 in PvE [99th] & my alliance dropped out of top 100 in "last minute)...

This is getting old very quickly...im sure I'll be asleep when this is fixed & my shield will have run out (& I hate losing pts when I fall asleep & it's my own fault...being MPQ's fault would pi$s me off even more since they probably won't do a thing to make it right)...I'm at the point of doing what my wife says ("quit playing that damned stupid game"), but I'd hate to throw all that time & $$ away for nothing...

D3 needs to fix this within next couple of hours so I can at least shield for later...
  • This is starting too get quite frustrating. its been over 3 hours now. its 3 am in the morning for me in Canada and I would like too shield and not have too worry about the game starting while im in bed.i have 800 points already and it was clearly a bad choice too do that as your game crashes yet again when I need too go to sleep for work.. its weird how if I was repeatedly late or screwed up my job I would be fired.. how long will this take? these constant problems are making it frustrating for people like me who need too shield so they can sleep.
  • Hi

Im having this issue on my Samsung S4 when im trying to get on using my 4g. It's strange i can get on Google, other game apps that require internet connection but not MPQ. Its been since the Deadpool event..
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    for 2 days I have come home from work and get on after 11 p.m central I have also received the "check internet connection" message. My internet is good I'm running videos from online with no pauses. when I get on in the morning it works but not at night. Because of this I didn't get to finish the Deadpool event.

That is not correct. The downtime started after the event has ended. Please stop spreading lies.
  • They created a post stating that servers are still down.
  • Servers issues are nothing new.