How about a DC puzzle quest ? What do you think of each ..

Options
Joker117
Joker117 Posts: 124
edited January 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
If they made a DC version what do you think the ratings and powers would be , even story line ?

I always wanted to have joker ..there's flash , batman , ZOD, superman, doomsday , flash , zoom , ares , WW, aquaman , blackmanta , green arrow , soo many more of course .

A lot of them would be fun and easily used in this style game too .

Comments

• Well my name tells all......

A DC version would be nice as well but it would be awfully difficult to juggle both games if you play frequently, and if both games have a similar number of events going on. But then again, it works out for the more casual players who aren't constantly checking on rankings and such.

I think as a minimum, Batman has one sort of stealth ability, think kind of like the trap tiles Daredevil lays. It'd be like a crook making the wrong move and Batman pouncing on them from out of the shadows. You know...Maybe they just crossover the big names from the DC universe. That could be all sorts of chaos...
  • Joker117
    Joker117 Posts: 124
    Options
    Batman17 wrote:
    Well my name tells all......

A DC version would be nice as well but it would be awfully difficult to juggle both games if you play frequently, and if both games have a similar number of events going on. But then again, it works out for the more casual players who aren't constantly checking on rankings and such.

I think as a minimum, Batman has one sort of stealth ability, think kind of like the trap tiles Daredevil lays. It'd be like a crook making the wrong move and Batman pouncing on them from out of the shadows. You know...Maybe they just crossover the big names from the DC universe. That could be all sorts of chaos...

Our names seem to tell me we can't be friends yet we would see Eachother a lot lol j/p

I think it's possible to do both games since many ppl also play injustice gods among us mobile version ..

It'd be fun to see DC have a card game or even the other marvel game where you have 3v3 fights and chapters to fight threw , weapons so on (you're an agent in that game idk if it's assemble or what ) .

I'd see joker as punisher (gun ,bomb) and then knife or poison , batman I agree but also batarangs ?

Superman eye beams , punch and ?

Flash ..super punch (hurts and shatters tiles ?) , dodges big attacks (like HawkEye but bc speed) and idk

Harley- mallet , guns , passive ?

DeathStroke !! - sniper , swords and so much to choose from even a passive ..

Deadshot

WW with lasso , kick ? And bracelets defends

Ares , charge ? , some smash thigh and battle plan

Green lantern could go so many ways for style .

I just think it's a great idea to bring ppl who aren't huge fans but like say a movie into the game so they start finding out about other characters as marvels doing .

By having 2 good mobile games that sort of explain and have stories for characters and a comic cover , diff looks etc marvel is pulling in more interest for fans and I'd love DC to hop aboard that style of thinkn plus it's fun ..

And in the end don't we want fun ?
  • Now that you bring up Flash, I thought about an attack he has that kind of increases with each use. It would be of a low ap cost, cause well, he's fast...But it starts out doing weak damage, but ramps up each time you use it. Kind of like the enemy weakening with each blow landed.

Joker should have at least one move that wreaks havoc on the board, probably a timer related technique that goes off like bombs on the board. There can be different variations on the character as well, which also changes the techs they use. Say....TAS Joker, and then Dark Knight Joker. I want different techs though, not like the 3-star upgrade cause their respective interpretations are different.
  • maybe DC vs Marvel puzzle quest icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I know this is an old topic. But I wanted to share my ideas for DC characters in a MPQ-style game.

Batman (Arkham) blacktile.pngyellowtile.png
    blackflag.png Hidden Predator
    Batman disappears into the shadows to deliver a stealthy attack. Places a random black Trap Tile. Batman is invisible for as long as the Trap Tile is active. If the tile is matched by the enemy team, Batman deals heavy damage to the active enemy. if his own team matches it, Batman instead throws a flurry of Batarangs, dealing minor damage to the enemy team.

yellowflag.png Master Detective
    Batman is the world's greatest detective, and uses his skills to find out enemy weak points. Creates yellow Strike Tiles.
    Passive: His team can see enemy Trap Tiles.

blueflag.png The Dark Knight
    Batman attacks his enemies with expert martial arts. Places a Countdown tile. For as long as the Countdown Tile is active, Batman deals increased damage from matches and is always the one to deal damage. When he is damaged he deals damage to the attacker.

The Joker purpletile.pnggreentile.pngredtile.png
    purpleflag.png Gotcha!
    The Joker puts a gun in his enemy's face and pulls the trigger...which causes a BANG!-flag to pop out. The initial fright causes the enemy team to lose random AP, and places a 4-Turn purple Countdown Tile. As long as the Countdown Tile is active, The Joker's Purple Power becomes The Killing Joke.

purpleflag.png The Killing Joke
    The Joker pulls the trigger again, launching the BANG!-flag like a spear at his enemy. Deals damage and destroys the Countdown Tile.

greenflag.png The Harlequin of Hate
    The Joker destroys all that his enemy cares about to launch them into a psychotic rage. Destroys all enemy Special Tiles and makes them lose AP, but creates 3 Strike Tiles for them.

redflag.png Carnival of Carnage
    The Joker spreads his own demented form for comedy, not caring who gets hurt in the process. Damages enemies and allies, and creates random Protect, Strike and Attack Tiles for both teams.

Superman bluetile.pngredtile.pngyellowtile.png
    blueflag.png Freeze Breath
    Superman blows to create a terrifying blizzard that freezes his enemies. Damages and Stuns the entire enemy team.

redflag.png Laser Vision
    Superman glares and releases a concentrated laser beam from his eyes. Destroys a 3x3 block and deals damage.

yellowflag.png Man of Steel
    Superman gathers power from Earth's yellow sun. Places a yellow Countdown Tile that activates every turn, creating a random Strike and Protect Tile.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Count me in as someone who would also play DCPQ. I already play MarvelPQ, MagicPQ, and the inferior (and from a different company) Star Trek gems games. I would gladly add DCPQ to my iPhone.

Not that D3 should, but they could fill the entire game with nothing but representatives of the various Lantern Corps. Really, though, having a DC game opens up a whole new universe of possibilities.
  • GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31945

I actually made this forum post about DC Puzzle Quest before! You guys wanna check it out?