Pve help

Options
Okay so I'm sitting 10th in pve, just finished all nodes, so basically they won't all be full before event ends. It takes about 30 minutes to clear all nodes. I'm 1100 points back from 5th place. What do I do to catch up? Anyone who's good at pve help a squirrel out.

Comments

• 1. Your best bet is to wait as long as possible before doing as many nodes as possible at the end

2. You don't need to start so many Deadpool PvE-specific threads in General. Just reply to the existing thread in Events
  • 1. Thank you

2. 2 is not that many
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I'll second that. Wait about an hour and then clear like crazy. If you're worried about getting as much done as you want you could do some of the lower point ones while you wait for the other nodes to recharge a little so you only have to focus on the highest value nodes during your last hour or so. It looks like it's not worth it, but it looks like top 5 will be decided by just a couple hundred if not tens of points so every little bit will help.

Also if you want to go super-hard-core (not really though) you could use some iso-cost boosts during your final grind. Sure it costs you some iso, but I bet you'll think it's worth it if it makes the difference between top 5 or top 10. I.E. if you're packing cmags, bring some blue/purple AP boosts, or red/yellow for LT or green/black for Punisher, etc. - you get the point. They really can speed up a match, and in the last hour, speed is most important.