America and european friendly times.

Options
Would it really be so hard to have both time available for the same event and make people choose, especially for "week-end" event. Just look at the deadpool, or the oscorp heroic, I am sorry I won't wake up at 5a.m. for a game. but it is damn crazy and I remember why I stopped playing for quite a while : At midnight I am at number 3 on my overall bracket, and 19 on the event, this mornig I am 139 in overall and top 300 in the sub-event, and since it was the last event before the overall event ending time I am screwed, it was the same on the oscorp event.

Just this, in two events I am back to thinking why do i play this game, it is fun, but i am competitive when I play (even if I can't play much, when I take part in an event I try to go for the top). I just can't do it why this game times.

And even the european friendly time are completely dumb during week time, who is not at work at 5p.m. to be able to do the last rush until 6p.m.

You have noon/midnight times for the US, don't you have enough "customers" in europe to have the same time schedule parallel event running? would it be so hard to have an option choose your times for event : America/europe ? And then both those that find currents times and the those that don't would be happier and may spend more on your game or bring in more people (who brings in friends when they can't compete and take away part of the fun even before they start playing the game?)

The deadpool event, launching a new "season' with a teaser, and bam you do screw completely a good part of the teased populatiuon for a deadpool win thay just leave or don't go further with the game.

Comments

• Hmmm where to start......
    I am in the UK and so have 5am finish time which I consider worse than 6am to be honest. I went to bed last night and the woke up this morning to find myself 19th overall and finished top 50 in sub (went to bed at midnight). I also left this game about 1/3 into season 3 and have come back due to new mechanics and deadpool event. It has become fun and in the last two days I have found !myself playing more than I expected/wanted to.
    The devs would need to set many timezones to keep their whole player base super happy and that would mean that if they were all locked so that you could only compete in your timezone, there would be fewer players and so fewer harder to get rewards. If they didn't lock you into the timezone yoiu chose, people could grind through multiple timezones to get a shed load of covers.
    Your best bet is to relax, realise you may need to set an alarm if you really desire a top 5 finish and I'd not, hope to place well when he is rewarded for PvP.