Token Character Drop Rates Question

Options
I'm just curious if anybody is experiencing the same thing as me. Ever since the update that implemented "True Healing", I have yet to get a 3-star character from any tokens. I have opened over 30 heroic(or equivalent event tokens) and near 60 basic tokens and have not seen any 3-stars(not including a 10 pack that was also all 2-stars). It could just be bad luck but even on the basic tokens, I have only had 1 2-star character drop since that update out of almost 60 tokens. That's some extremely bad luck especially when I'm getting so close to finally being able to start the transition to a 3-star roster.(I have 7 3-stars 1 4-star that can be leveled to 100+ but I don't want to start leveling until they can be 115+ or 120+) Anybody experiencing a similar issue or have any advice?

*Side note* I'm also in a weird area where i kind of got screwed from the level increases because I had a 4-star wolverine that i was soft leveling as I got covers but when the increase happened his level went up to 130 and my spiderman went up to 131 so my MMR is all out of whack and i face almost exclusively 160+ teams when I basically have a 2-star team with a nerfed spiderman.

Comments

• Answer to your question - pure bad luck.

Answer to the question you didn't ask - stop leveling X-Force a d spidey. They are 2 of the absolute worst 3*+ in game.
  • Answer to your question - pure bad luck.

Answer to the question you didn't ask - stop leveling X-Force a d spidey. They are 2 of the absolute worst 3*+ in game.

I stopped leveling them a long time ago, way before the level shift, but I happened to get screwed because of the level shift. My spidey was leveled because pre-nerf he really helped stun enemies and heal everyone back to full health before matches ended which allowed me to compete in events for better covers. He is still very helpful now, it just succeeded in screwing my MMR. I was just leveling them just below the max 2-star(85) so that when i could make a transition they would be ready to level. Spidey was at level 100 because it was before i knew about MMR and that stuff.
  • I'm having your bad luck. I'd say in the last 3 months I can only remember pulling one 3 star char out of I dunno 20-30 heroic tokens. Meanwhile yesterday my wife puled two 3 stars from recruit tokens.

P.S. I dont play barely any seasons anymore. So al my tokens have been single progression tokens or daily resupplies.

A member of my alliance opened his season 3 10 pack recently and got one 3 star and 9 moonstones.