New Event

Options
mordennight2
mordennight2 Posts: 31
I just had an idea for a new event. One that allows you to play as multiple versions of a single character like Wolverine. You can play as 2 star, 3 star AND 4 star Wolverine all at the same time so long as you have all three versions. Or as long as you have any version, but having all three would make him more powerful in the event.

That could be interesting and it would definitely reward the players who kept their earlier characters despite getting the higher level version.

You could do it with Captain America, Human Torch, Hawkeye, Storm, Thor, Black Widow, There are a lot of duplicate characters and I think it could be a good challenge.

Comments

• I just had an idea for a new event. One that allows you to play as multiple versions of a single character like Wolverine. You can play as 2 star, 3 star AND 4 star Wolverine all at the same time so long as you have all three versions. Or as long as you have any version, but having all three would make him more powerful in the event.

That could be interesting and it would definitely reward the players who kept their earlier characters despite getting the higher level version.

You could do it with Captain America, Human Torch, Hawkeye, Storm, Thor, Black Widow, There are a lot of duplicate characters and I think it could be a good challenge.

They've actually run this (though it didn't allow multiple of the same character on your team) with both Wolverine and Black Widow, but it's been months.