Ability to delete Team-Up-Powers covers...

Options
I'm sure this has been brought to your attention many of times already, but it is a serious flaw in what I see as a great addition to the game. I have unfortunately acquired way too many Bullseye Murderous Aim Powers simply by playing PVE. These cost 16 AP to use. Meaning I need over 5 matches of a color that does minimal damage. I try and try again to get rid of these horribly over priced abilities but the game is typically over before I get a chance too. If the enemy is too strong then I risk loosing the game just to discard one ability, and if they are too weak and I manage to pull one off, well then I receive another horrible ability which I will need to try and burn off.

I imagine (I know nothing of script and game writing... so this statement is pointless) this is a very easy fix... so please, sooner than later.

By the way I personally love the "idea" of Team-up-Powers, and the change of game dynamic that these can bring to the table. Been playing the game 250+ days and I still play way too much. Love the game and although I rant and rave at times about nerfs and what-not, you guys and gals are doing a fantastic job.

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not only has it been mentioned at least a dozen times, it's been answered every time the same way.

Deleting of TUs is coming in r59 or r60.
  • Not only has it been mentioned at least a dozen times, it's been answered every time the same way.

Deleting of TUs is coming in r59 or r60.

I was unaware. Thanks for letting me know good person. Have a great day.
  • Glad to hear it. I was about to ask for the same thing. Team-ups could be much more fun if you could manage them properly.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    KLoganR wrote:
    I'm sure this has been brought to your attention many of times already, but it is a serious flaw in what I see as a great addition to the game. I have unfortunately acquired way too many Bullseye Murderous Aim Powers simply by playing PVE. These cost 16 AP to use. Meaning I need over 5 matches of a color that does minimal damage. I try and try again to get rid of these horribly over priced abilities but the game is typically over before I get a chance too. If the enemy is too strong then I risk loosing the game just to discard one ability, and if they are too weak and I manage to pull one off, well then I receive another horrible ability which I will need to try and burn off.

I imagine (I know nothing of script and game writing... so this statement is pointless) this is a very easy fix... so please, sooner than later.

By the way I personally love the "idea" of Team-up-Powers, and the change of game dynamic that these can bring to the table. Been playing the game 250+ days and I still play way too much. Love the game and although I rant and rave at times about nerfs and what-not, you guys and gals are doing a fantastic job.

I currently have 14 Team-up cards for The Hood (9x "Twin Pistol" 1 power, level 40). It's the only event running right now. He's on every team, so I can't use them.

What I've found necessary is to do the equivilent of "Prologue Healing", but to delete team-up cards. Go to one of the later Maggia boards in the prologue. Take mStorm, cHawkeye, and OBW. Use storm's yellow power to farm environment tiles (or whatever they are called now) and Hawkeye+OBW to manage the countdown tokens so you never get hit. Takes a bit, but you can "delete" each card you don't want this way since the Maggia levels don't give cards.