Some quick feedback on the new Team Up feature

Zantom
Zantom Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
A few things I think Team Up is missing (excluding discussions about balancing).
  • A place to view my Team Ups without having to open battle. If there is a way sorry, I didn't find it. I am using Android.
  • Can you please place the activation cost in the info card on the Team Up ability?
  • Why give us a message about our Team Up list being full instead of just letting us choose one to replace the new one with? Many of my matches end before I get a chance to build up enough Team Up ability power to execute an ability. I find that I will probably need to start opening up a PVE game just to consume a Team Up to keep a slot free in case a more desirable Team Up drop happens, not a great design as it is.

That's it so far. Thanks!

Comments

• I got some feedback for D3.

I've had it with this ****. I regret coming back to this game after 2 months.

Get back to us when you have a clue what you're doing.
  • I think the TU feature has increased the frustration level of the game and decreased the fun factor. When there were only boosts to deal with, a player had the option of whether or not to use one. Now, we are forced to use TU because our opponent most certainly will. Most of us are very careful in selecting our opponent. Most of the time, we will only pick someone we think we can beat. TUs make the process much more difficult. We may have been able to beat our opponent as is but one of two TUs can spell defeat. This greatly increases frustration and significantly decreases the fun factor. I don't think that is the result you were after. Please consider removing it promptly. Thank you.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    The devs have said that the ability to remove teamups will be coming in r59 or r60. Hopefully they'll also include the cost of the ability on the tile at the same time because that would be an awesome addition.