NEW Battle Recap Screen (With Mock)

emaker27
emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I love popups and multiple screens as much as the next guy (not much), so can they be combined somehow?

After a battle, you see:
1. Victory Bonus screen
2. Team Up screen
3. Score Recap screen
4. New Reward screen (adds no real value to the user)
5. Actual Reward screen

Those are a lot of screens to tie the user up with that aren't directly related to gameplay. Screens 1, 2, and 5 are all rewards related. Would it be possible to combine them with some creative placement? Screen 4 is just Screen 5 with less information. So at a maximum taking those 5 screens and turning them into 2 (Rewards and Score) would be nice. Taking it even further down to 1 screen would be ideal, although that may squeeze too much info. But just for argument's sake:

7jxWbeB.png

Comments

• emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Bump, bump, bump. In honor of the new community manager.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Second that bump... Especially for PVP when you want to get a shield up and have to get too many screens.
  • So much yes!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not a shield hopper, but there is one other reason this would be great.

When I'm working and take a quick break for MPQ, often I'll finish my match start to go through the 5 screens, but then have to stop since there is work to do. Next time I come back to the game, not only do I still have a screen or two left to drag through, but more importantly my team hasn't started healing yet!

Seriously? I've been working for the past 3 hours, and meanwhile my team still hasn't started healing because I didn't get through 5 screens AFTER i actually finish the match! icon_mad.gif