Introduce Yourself!

Options

Comments

• Just start play like 2 months back and really need help with my roster. Because I was following any guide, now my roster looks pretty weird and was hope someone can help me. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hello, I am MPQKiller44. I just started playing Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign (MPQ) today. Here is my roster so far:

[6] Iron Man - Model 35 - 1*
    (2) Repulsor Blast
    (1) Armored Assault

[1] Spiderman - Classic - 1*
    (1) Web Sling

[1] Black Widow - Modern - 1*
    (1) Widow's Sting

Looking for progression tips. I just got all 20 rewards in H.A.M.M.E.R. and am starting on Juggernaut.
  • Rolandofgilead
    Options
    Hi im roland, been playing this game for about a week and a half. Imo it's the most fun digital mtg game I've played so far. I'm really just looking for a place to get news on updates and events as well as a community to interact with for mtgpq.
  • Hello. I enjoy MTG and puzzle quest and want this game to be great.
  • Ragnoluce
    Ragnoluce Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    It's a trap.png !

purpleflag.png Stuff

...Did I do enough stuff yet?
  • Hi! What an awesome site. Huge, huge fan of your game and I'm very interested in getting involved with the community so my thoughts can be heard icon_e_smile.gif
  • ramoramo86
    ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    hi everyone,

New player here just started playing and gotten real lucky with some really strong characters but have no idea whats the best way to use the, or how to put a team together. any advice?
  • Halfest
    Options
    Hi

I'm an "old" player but still a newb at this game (been playing for over a year). I'm saying that i'm noob since ive never looked on the internet for anything about that game and I just realize yesterday that ive made lots of mistakes, like using my iso 8 to lvl everytime i was getting a cover. So yeah, i need help icon_e_confused.gif

I'm still grinding my 3 stars and in my opinion I only have 2x 3 stars (luke cage/iron fist) that beats my 2* team (wolverine/storm/magneto)

And I'm also looking for an Alliance that have active player

Here's my Roster https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=pq ... ME:HALFEST
  • Hello, forums. My goal is to give feedback, suggest improvement upon cards that currently see no play, and report bugs. icon_lol.gif
  • Hello. Lurker here. Looking to get full access so I can search for an alliance.
  • Hi. My name in game is the same as the forum. I lead TheDailyBugle alliance and have been playing MPQ for almost a year.
  • Mortalo
    Mortalo Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mortalo, game dev at T-Rex Interactive.
    Already two months in MPQ. Hope for more icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Former MAA player, now been playing for a couple weeks. Forum was easy to find, but leveling advice not so much. Think I'm figuring it out.

If you want a daily player that grinds and advances fast, give me a shout.

Really need a higher placing alliance as I'm contributing 15-30% of their points now. Going to head to that thread. G
  • Hi, I would like to post a question in this forum.
  • Posting to get full access. Been lurking on the forums for a while now.
  • Hey, MtGPQ player here, game looks awesome and I'm excited for the future updates.

Decided to register since I've been lurking those past weeks.
  • Please activate my ability to post a question.
    Thanks
  • batteries4holden
    batteries4holden Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Been here since the beginning. 2+ years later and I'm finally ready to post a question.
  • Hello! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Day 300 player here, Hello! icon_e_biggrin.gif