upgraded pc.. roster gone

Options
I recently replaced my HD with a SSD. I reinstalled windows and got everything set up, but my MPQ roster appears to be gone. Any known fixes for this?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Did you not backup your steam saves? Not sure if MPQ has a cloud save feature for steam, but on a phone it only keeps your save in the cloud if you're connected through google+ or facebook. You could try and contact support I guess, your account is probably still out there somewhere.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am certain it uses a cloud save system because I play in 2 different PCs and I don't carry the saves on a flash drive to use on the system I play. I used to do it back in December-January, but in the last 3-4 months the game simply asks whether I want to update my system or update the cloud. If someone made a mistake and chose the wrong option, ... then that is just sad.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I hadn't played for a few months.. was interested in looking at the changes mentioned during SDCC
  • Unknown
    Options
    If you didn't have Steam's cloud save enabled the save data is still on your old HDD. The game does support it.

You may be able to send a ticket to D3/Demiurge and see if they can recover your save using your SteamId.

However if I were you, and you still have your old HDD, I'd do this:
      Plug the old drive back in to an open IDE connection Assign another drive letter to it Boot up once and copy the save folder over to your new SSD. They're located at: <drive_letter>:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Demiurge Studios