Spidey "Team Up"... Gee, thanks

Options
TheBaku
TheBaku Posts: 55 Match Maker
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm open to suggestions here...

Played Spiderman Lightening Round, "won" a bunch (5 or 6) Web Healing Team Ups...

Tried to use one, but I cannot use it unless there is a web tile present.

And I can't bring my own Spiderman into the match to create one. And Lightening Round forced me to bring my own in.... thus negating my "won" Team Ups.

So I'm stuck with these tiles unless I fight a Venom, or a different Spiderman... and then they need to create a webtile while I have the TU to set mine off.

Oh and btw, since my Team Up slots are full, I'm missing out on actual useful tokens.

icon_cry.gif

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    This probably didn't come up in playtesting because no one would ever willingly play with Spiderman. icon_lol.gif
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    This probably didn't come up in playtesting because no one would ever willingly play with Spiderman. icon_lol.gif
    More optimistically, this probably didn't come up in playtesting because they started playtesting this idea back when Spidey was OP as hell.

Blargh, why is BBCode off in all my posts now? O_o
  • Demiurge67
    Demiurge67 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    .... you see evidence of playtesting???? LOL!
  • Unknown
    Options
    TheBaku wrote:
    I've been able to use these. The description confused me, but the healing triggered when I tapped *shrugs*
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You need 5 posts before you can use BB code. You only have 3. Spam-fighting measure.
  • Unknown
    Options
    GhostWolfe wrote:
    TheBaku wrote:
    I've been able to use these. The description confused me, but the healing triggered when I tapped *shrugs*
    Well for the regular version, webtiles are not a requirement, they just power it up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Demiurge67 wrote:
    Took the words out of my mouth. LOL
  • Unknown
    Options
    TheBaku wrote:
    I'm open to suggestions here...

Played Spiderman Lightening Round, "won" a bunch (5 or 6) Web Healing Team Ups...

And I can't bring my own Spiderman into the match to create one. And Lightening Round forced me to bring my own in.... thus negating my "won" Team Ups.

So I'm stuck with these tiles unless I fight a Venom, or a different Spiderman... and then they need to create a webtile while I have the TU to set mine off.

Oh and btw, since my Team Up slots are full, I'm missing out on actual useful tokens.

icon_cry.gif
    Use them on an all goon fight in pve. Even spidey shouldn't be able to screw that up.
  • TheBaku
    Options
    SOLVED: I guess I didn't have enough damage taken to use healing... the team must be hurt to use the skill...

Means I actually have to let goons hurt me to burn these puppies off... that's actually more work than a prologue heal...

• Unknown
    Options
    Demiurge67 wrote:

I'm sure there is. Just none of the tester was sober or all of them has IQ the same as a brick. That's all. icon_cool.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Baltias wrote:
    Demiurge67 wrote:

I'm sure there is. Just none of the tester was sober or all of them has IQ the same as a brick. That's all. icon_cool.gif

Drunk bricks FTW.....maybe Ill start an alliance. Nah, too lazy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    TheBaku wrote:
    SOLVED: I guess I didn't have enough damage taken to use healing... the team must be hurt to use the skill...

Means I actually have to let goons hurt me to burn these puppies off... that's actually more work than a prologue heal...

You could also release them in Rags final boss node. However, then you would get his Red or Green in its place. However, I do not think the Red is that bad of a TU. Having a quick clutch and cheap Green generation with a fair amount of peel is always nice.
  • Unknown
    Options
    TheBaku wrote:

Imo it's actually a good TU. The fact that you can equip 3 TUs lend to its viability. Yeah Rage of the Panther, Supernova, Sniper, etc are good, but do you really need 3 aoes all equipped at once?
  • TheBaku
    Options
    Web Healing is a "good team up"?

Maybe I should specify, the ones I'm stuck with are between levels 40 and 50... they heal for 300 health. They are a gussied up Hot Dog Stand... and one that I can't easily use.

Either we have different definitions of "good" or you need 300 health way more than I do...