[FIXED] Dr. Doom 10X deal ONLY GIVES 1 COVER!!! DONT BUY!

Options
This deal is bugged, confirmed with another user. Spent 3k points and got a single cover. Don't make the same mistake until word from devs!

Comments

• Ya got the same thing. Frustrating...
  • Same... ugh so sad :\
  • Make sure and see the stickies thread at the top of the bug forum. It has the email address to send the bug report to as well as some further info.
  • I don't think it's bugged. It says, doctor doom AND villains pack. ONE OR more Doctor Dooms.
  • It says dr doom and villians 10 pack.

10 pack means 10 cards
  • Definitely a 10 pack card. However a it's 1x guaranteed DD, the rest will have to be other cards or more DD.

No worries for those players who spend on the cards, Dev should be fixing it soon. Cheers!
  • A bunch of us were refunded hp today. It's working fine now (and apparently was only bugged for a short time).

If you haven't already send an email to support.
  • I also tried to purchase with Dr. doom 10 cover package and only got one cover. I've reported it many many times through the game as well as directly to the publisher through Apple I've tried to make a phone call and no one has acknowledged my issue nor have they given me the covers coins or my money back. I had my issue on Friday the 13th and I reported it immediately it is now Tuesday five days later and I cannot get a response, I admit I spent way too much money on this game and this is the first time I've had a problem. I'm extremely unhappy with the fact that I can't even get an acknowledgment from this company. icon_twisted.gif
  • Rweiss214 wrote:
    I've reported it many many times through the game as well as directly to the publisher through Apple I've tried to make a phone call and no one has acknowledged my issue nor have they given me the covers coins or my money back.

Did you send an email to mobilesupport@d3p.us?

And welcome to the boards.
  • I did try that email yesterday but sent another email just now as well. how long should I expect to wait for this to be resolved?
  • And how should I expect that it gets resolved? Will I open the game and just start receiving covers will I get my coins back, what will happen?
  • They returned my HP. All is good in the world and now I can spend more money icon_lol.gif
  • Be a nice guy and change the title of the thread to [solved] or something along the lines.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    f3nfire wrote:
    Be a nice guy and change the title of the thread to [solved] or something along the lines.
    Good point. Edited. icon_e_smile.gif