TeamUp powers with countdown tiles

Options
Dayv
Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
I just had an enemy team use World Rupture on me and I immediately realized something: two of the main counters to countdown tiles are completely unavailable! There's no owner to stun to slow them down (team stun probably works I haven't been able to verify this yet) and no owner to try to kill to remove them before they go off.

I'm not sure what the right solution is here. Some or all countdown-generating TU powers could be removed from the pool, the countdown tiles could be associated (preferably in an obvious way) to a specific enemy, TU countdowns could have timers increased, or it could just be declared "working as intended, countdown TU powers are pretty great".

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    This might be crazy but hear me out. What if there was a 4th character in each match. Call it the com link or whatever. Destroy/stun the link existing team can no longer 'call for help' Teamups can be stopped. Link makes no matches and generates no AP like a goon, just carrys the three single shot TU abilities, and has HP based on average level of team. Defeating the main 3 ends battle like normal.