New prices on the Android Platform

Options
price10.jpg

That's a great overall drop in price since the 1st of July for Iso...

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    wow thats pretty good.

HP prices on IOS is almost twice as expansive...

whats the reasoning behind price drop for android but not IOS? this is another mystery from D3
  • Unknown
    Options
    Vanapak wrote:

whats the reasoning behind price drop for android but not IOS? this is another mystery from D3

IOS users are more than willing to overpay for stuff icon_twisted.gif

Still far too expensive though. £2.99 in the UK for 3200 ISO... yeah, thanks for those 1 and a half levels.
  • Unknown
    Options
    still way too expensive despite the drop in prices.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All things considered, you can buy a decent game on steam these days for £5 - £10 and even the AAA titles are usually down to £20 after 6 months or less.

So why on earth would I be tempted to pay £70 for a quantity of ISO that wouldn't even get me close to fully levelling a 3* character in a game where I already have 7 or 8 maxed characters?

On the other hand, HP is fairly reasonably priced IMO due to how well purchasing shields correlates with ability to accumulate covers.

So, whats a fair price for ISO? I'd probably buy some (for chars I really wanted) if it was £10 for 100,000 ISO but considering that's about 10 times lower than the current price, I doubt it'll ever happen.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Steam price is the same as before as well. 20k HP for $99.99. Is that some sort of backdoor deal between D3P and Google to offer discount for android?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd advise to buy at this price just in case it was a bug or something.

I think iOS and Steam will follow though.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I never bought ISO and never will, not even if they cut the price in half.
    The value for money just isn't there.

Offer something like 170K ISO for 15 bucks or something so I can bringt a fresh 3* up to his max level and we _might_ be talking.
    For 140 bucks... yeah thanks. I'll live with maxing Deadpool 3 weeks later, after I farmed the ISO.