Dispose of extra Team-Ups

Options
Pwuz_
Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
We've had Team-Ups for less than a day, and I'm already Maxed on them (20). Most of them are less useful ones from low ranked characters like the Level 66 Onslaught I picked up in the PvE. Now when I play a match and hope to get a new ability, I'm told I have too many already!

More than a few matches, I don't end up having enough Team Up AP to even use the stupid things. Then there are the times I'll get 1 of the same ability and same level as one I already have! How many Lvl 43 Sniper Rifle stacks of 1 do I really need?

PLEASE, let us review which Team Up abilities we have and sell the ones we don't want off.

Comments

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I second this. It would be nice to only keep certain TU's and sell the ones you don't want or need.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    See the Team Up Poll. The Devs have already mentioned a delete option should be in R59 or R60.
  • Please let us sell or even throw away TUs!
    I have 7 Yelena Belova aggressive recon that costs 19 TU tiles that I'm almost def never going to use.
    Spent a few games just getting TU tiles to dispose of those (5 bullseye murderous aim, ect) and finally gave up.
    Just won't use them til it can willfully sell the trash and stock up on good ones.