BEAN-say-what.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    BEAN-say-what.jpg

I second this... WHAT?!?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This would totally work, if "pleasing everyone" was a criteria the devs considered when making changes. We already know that they have no problems making changes that they know will make people "hulk smash angry"
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Vinmarc43 wrote:
    OFF BUTTON PLEASE. THE HATERS
    ON BUTTON PLEASE . THE LIKERS
    SIMPLE FIX, COMMUNITY HAPPY

No.

I'd keep it off until I needed it. Then I'd turn it on. As much as I agree, it is not a solution. Testing the mechanic, interface, implementation is required.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    I'd keep it off until I needed it. Then I'd turn it on.
    Doesn't seem a whole lot different than using boosts when you need them and not using them when you don't. Except if boosts worked like teamups did, your opponent would always have a stack of 5 in each slot regardless of what you do.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The more I think about it the only reason to give any defensive teams Team-Up powers is to make things harder by being random and impossible to predict/prepare for. That has no place in PVP and should be anything but random in PVE. If the devs want us to fight that Daken node that always has sentry drop a world rupture on you then great, give them the WR every time, it should never be Jimmy had the opponent waste its time to fire off 3 single target symbiote snares, while Bobby was annihilated by a surprise supernova. Yay, fairness and equality for everyone brought to you by complete randomness!?