HP price drop ? ...

Options
IamTheDanger
IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I noticed around a 25% drop in the price of Hp earlier today.

Does anyone know if this a sale, in which case I will stock up icon_e_biggrin.gif , or is this the new permanent price?

EDIT: if this has already been asked and answered in another thread, can someone please post a link or the name of the thread?

Thanks, JJ

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I noticed around a 25% drop in the price Hp earlier today.

Does anyone know if this a sale, in which case I will stock up icon_e_biggrin.gif , or is this the new permanent price?

EDIT: if this has already been asked and answered in another thread, can someone please post a link or the name of the thread?

Thanks, JJ

Why would anyone buy anything in this game right now?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mine look to be exactly the same.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm looking at Android and see a drop. Stark Salary used to be NZ$124.99, now it says $82.33 I thought initially that was US$, but coinmill says that the equivalent is $106.84.

Shall I buy one to see what I'm charged? Shall I ****.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    Options
    DONT CARE ABOUT PRICE REDUCTION ON ANYTHING THERE SELLING, AIN`T SPENDING A DIME ANYMORE.
    NO MORE
    NO MORE ETC
  • FaerieMyst
    FaerieMyst Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes. Definite price drop with this update.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm looking at the store screen now (US Android), and all of the hero point and ISO packs are 30% cheaper than what they were before, but not marked as on sale (as if a permanent price drop).
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    I'm looking at the store screen now (US Android), and all of the hero point and ISO packs are 30% cheaper than what they were before, but not marked as on sale (as if a permanent price drop).
    Not on iOS. The prices are the same as before. $99.99 for Stark and Mother Lode; $49.99 for Asgard Treasure and Rich Deposit. And they give the same amounts of HP and ISO as before.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not seeing a change on Steam either.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I see the price drop as well on Android. Stark Salary is now $69.99