If Player Team-Ups = 0, then AI Team-Ups = 0

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
The Team-Ups add some randomness to the game. Randomness like low level teams with World Rupture. Some like it, some don't

Let players pick 0, 1, 2, or 3 Team-Up powers. This already happens.

From that number, give the AI 0, 1, 2, or 3 Team-Up powers.

Those that don't want to face random Team-Ups for a tricky match then won't need to face them, if they choose 0.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I like this idea... was cruising through the heroic mode then the update.....they need to stop changing **** mid event!
  • Unknown
    Options
    While I like this idea, this would functionally give us the opportunity to 'turn off' the teamup feature. Will likely not happen. What we really need is some sort of risk/reward, so we have some sort of incentive for 'turning up the difficulty' and letting the enemy teams bring teamups in.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I hate team ups and while i dont expect the devs to remove it, i do agree with the thread starter's suggestion.

The computer cascades team up tiles and all of a sudden there's world rupture or adamantium slash or wind storm that completely knocks out at least one character or stuns the team. This is in addition to the cascades that activates the enemy team's powers. Utter male-bovine-faeces.