Team Ups (Good & Bad)

Options
I have found that the Team Ups feature that was just added really seems to tip the scales for the **** teams. I've had many fights that I normally handily win that I got DESTROYED in because of the Team Ups. I would like to see you guys make a better balance of these in the near future. Thanks,

Fisben

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fisben wrote:
    I have found that the Team Ups feature that was just added really seems to tip the scales for the **** teams. I've had many fights that I normally handily win that I got DESTROYED in because of the Team Ups. I would like to see you guys make a better balance of these in the near future. Thanks,

Fisben

I think the bigger issue is with PVE's when the powers are buffed. Since it is Dark Avengers all Dark Avenger powers are buffed so if you get hit with Sentry it is Game Over. In PVP it has not been as bad. I think the big bug fix would be don't let defensive teams have a power from a higher level. 1* and 2* defensive teams should not have 3* defensive powers especially when they get 3. I think the TU will generate a lot more defensive wins and get scoring down in PVP for now. It will be interesting to see what scores are like in the PVP for next couple events. Will top 10 go back to 750 or do they stay above 900?
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Team up powers only use one tile. One type of tile for potentially 3 powers. So i just need to collect 11 or so TU tiles to activate any maxed 2* TU ability that i chose before the fight started.

They should match the power with the original colour tiles. For eg. storm's hailstorm uses black. If TU power is hailstorm then the team should match the TU tiles and uses (x) number of black tiles in order to activate it. If the power is Adamantium Slash then match TU tiles and (y) number of red tiles.