Team ups: Match damage & Ability Removal

Options
TheHueyFreeman
TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
I think team ups are a good idea but I have 2 suggestions
1. make strike tile damage effect team up matches.
2. Give us the ability to remove or not accept an ability.

Thank you.

Comments

• Yoxgix
    Yoxgix Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I agree. I already have 5 wasted slots on skills such as Lvl1 Sniper Rifle from fighting seed teams in the Lightning Rounds. No way am I going out of my way to collect 17 Team Up tiles so that I can use a worthless skill, but wait I have to unless I want these junk team ups filling all my available slots.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think team ups are a good idea but I have 2 suggestions
    1. make strike tile damage effect team up matches.
    2. Give us the ability to remove or not accept an ability.

Thank you.

I was going to post this exact same thing...

The TU tiles are undervalued because they don't trigger strike tiles (except the Computer goes after them hard...) and ya, make the able to be deleted because of the garbage seed drops... OR, more preferably but not nearly as expected, allow us to sell them for a small amount of ISO.

EDIT:: Another QoL change would be to automatically re-equip the last TU abilities each match until they're used... much like boosts. Re-equipping them each match is tedious.
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would like to see Team-Ups, NOT boosts, remain equipped from battle to battle instead of making me re-equip them when they weren't used.

And how does this work with my defensive team? Will they use the same ones I equipped or random?