TeamUp Points 4*=42, 3*=41, 2*=30, 1*=17

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
With the new update, I looked at Team up points for each character. When IW, BP, BWGS, Spidey, Punisher, or Bagman were on a team, they got 4 points per environment tile. I wondered how that would carry over. It doesn't. It's purely cover/level based now. So those character got a bit of a nerf. Characters already hurting with only two covers got even more of a nerf.

Maxed with 3 covers.
4*=42
3*=41
2*=30
1*=17

Maxed with 2 covers.
3*=28
2*=25
1*=14

One fix -- characters with only two covers could get double team-up points.

Comments

• Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To be honest, I don't understand what these numbers mean. Can anyone explain them?
  • Unknown
    Options
    After a little bit of experimentation, I think it's purely a number to determine who will jump to the front when matching those tiles. Perhaps they were seeking more granularity than the previous 3/4 values that were there?
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It also determines how much damage you do per TUAP matched.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    This is how much damage is dealt when a match is made with the new Team Up tiles. Looks like it's been standardized across the board based on star rarity.

The plus side is now you have a much clearer way to know which character will match the new Team up tile. I felt it was rather arbitrary as to which character matched the Enviro tile. Some characters were higher "just cause", and it didn't seem to make much sense. So now if you have a team of 166's, the character that is in the middle when you make your team will make Team Up matches.

So if it's Patch, he will tank those tiles now, meaning The Hood won't be stupid and jump in front anymore when you have no other match but a Team Up match, to leave him ripe for some **** cascade or big damage power. At least that's how I imagine it will work, just like the normal logic for determining the basic color tile match priorities.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh yeah, so I totally failed to notice that TUAP actually deals damage. Well that's another mark in the plus column for this ability.