MMR Should Be Change

Options
killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
MMR should be fixed based on team strength, points should be awarded bases on team strength not how many points ahead one person is in pvp. Max 3* should be fighting max 3*, not roster that can't really have a chance about hitting back in pvp. if you attack under powered team you should only gain and the other team should only lose like 10 or less points. if you attack comparable teams (same strength) you should get 20-30 points. this would alleviate 3* not having points once they pass a certain threshold cause every team you would fight would be still be 20+, not 1-10. and for 2*/3* transitional teams from losing 100's of point with no hope to gaining them back in retaliations cause the other team are max 3* and only worth 10 points.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Agreed on maxed 3* teams should never see a 2* team. I never see 1* teams so the same rule should apply. It is fundamentally unfair and unbalanced when a max classic Magneto, Patch, and required character face a 2* team. Those teams aren't even in the same ballpark. One is little league and the other is MLB. Now when I hit that 800 - 900 point range and everyone can attack it is fair game, but at 300ish points I should not get attacked by someone with that much of an advantage.