Problem with Thor's Mjolnir's Might

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I play on my Android and I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. My Thor's Mjolnir's Might Red skill is currently at level 3, my two other skills are currently at level 5. There seems to be a bug, I just got another Thor card with the Mjolnir's Might Red skill but I can't seem to train/raise the skill of my main Thor's Mjolinr's Might Red skill to 4. I've tried multiple times, and I've sent in a bug ticket but no response from the team. My ign is Jayavara.

Comments

• From the sounds of it, this is working correctly. There is a max of 13 total power levels for characters with 3 powers (like Thor). Since your other two powers are already at level 5, and your Mjolnir's MIght is limited to level 3. If you look at the "main" powers screen (the one that has all 3 powers listed), you should see a 13/13 at the top, along with the words "at power cap."
  • From the sounds of it, this is working correctly. There is a max of 13 total power levels for characters with 3 powers (like Thor). Since your other two powers are already at level 5, and your Mjolnir's MIght is limited to level 3. If you look at the "main" powers screen (the one that has all 3 powers listed), you should see a 13/13 at the top, along with the words "at power cap."

Oh man, thanks for a quick reply. I feel like quite a dummy right now. Now I know about this skill "cap" I'll be sure to pick which skills to max. Thanks again for the help.