fed up with cheaters

I've been playing for more than 200 days now.
I see so many people who have Fury level 270, and lots of who have 13 covers to the **** stars.
The first 10th in my Pvp event have more than 1 000 points.
Could you check the first each time an event end ? a PvP event ? There is some team who have very much money to spend (i accept that) but who has 13 covers for characters they don't even upgrade (what would be the purpose to buy some covers then ?).

I'm quite fed up with those cheaters and they prenvent me to spend much money in the game. I'm not the first to express my feelings. Can't you do something ?

Comments

• 270 Furies are from people who have a lot of money they can throw at the game. The whales will always be the ones that make the game miserable for us non-whales.
  • Darek wrote:
    I've been playing for more than 200 days now.
    I see so many people who have Fury level 270, and lots of who have 13 covers to the **** stars.
    The first 10th in my Pvp event have more than 1 000 points.
    Could you check the first each time an event end ? a PvP event ? There is some team who have very much money to spend (i accept that) but who has 13 covers for characters they don't even upgrade (what would be the purpose to buy some covers then ?).

I'm quite fed up with those cheaters and they prenvent me to spend much money in the game. I'm not the first to express my feelings. Can't you do something ?

They are not cheaters. They are either people with lots of money to spend, or they are very good players that win a lot of events and get lots of hp and iso. First prize for winning a PvP event is 500 hp. So with such efforts and/or money, you can easily advance a new character to the max, as long as you have one of each cover.
  • They are not cheaters ?

So what is the purpose of having **** star characters with 13 covers and no iso ? If you buy your **** covers, i think you want to play with it (i imagine someone who has already 5 coers, makes him pay for the 8 : 120 € for one character. (with 0 iso)

When someone has 15 *** level 166 + fury full and invisible woman and x-force full, i really think they are cheaters. (or uncle scrooge nephews icon_e_wink.gif)

Moreover, it's very easy to find this app with full iso or gold, and it's not hard. I just think it's not fair for those who don't cheat, cause it's a multiplayer game.

Covers are very expensive and it's easy to cheat (even if i know that some people put money in the game). People who do this game should look all the 10 firsts of each event. (or at least for season 4 brackets)
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    Regardless of how you spend money on the game, Iso (while falling from the sky like rain) is a limited resource. I've got more than a few 3* characters who have excessive levels I've been too Iso deprived to level up. If I were spending money on the game, I would likely be spending it on covers not Iso, and that would further that gap.

In general I would wager, the more unleveled covers a player has, the more real money they are spending in game. It takes nearly 0.5 million Iso to fully level a single 4* character. You have to prioritize which characters you spend Iso on, even if you are a whale.

As far as the purpose of keeping unleveled 3* characters: 3* & 4* covers are rare for whales too. If you ever sell a 3* cover you don't already have maxed, you will later regret it if you play long enough. If I had the roster space, I'd even be working on a 2nd version of some of my favorites.
  • I have plenty of complete 3* characters too (though only one maxed out completely, the others are getting there slowly), and I score top ten in some events. Does that make me a cheater, in your opinion? You seem to be throwing accusations around quite liberally.
  • I never said that all people who have 166 full are cheaters.

But don't tell me there is no cheaters...Full Fury with players with all *** covers can be.

It is so easy to find a version of the game with a crack that i think it is unfair, more when i see the price for covers.
    I just say that d3 should check the firsts of each event.
    You never had the feeling that something went wrong with the characters ?