Grinding (what do I do?)

Options
AardvarkPepper
AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Grinding - doing whatever cost-efficient thing to get in-game benefits. Sure, I get that.

But I see some stuff I don't understand - specifically reference to grinding certain missions repeatedly to get 1* or 2* covers.

I thought only way to "grind" really is *not* story (after you get all the "drops") - but you *have* to PvP to get chance at additional covers. Well, that plus events. But is that right? Or can you constantly spam certain missions to get covers?

Thanks in advance for reply.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    ^ If i'm understanding you correctly, you are asking whether or not you can keep getting covers from the Story's Prologue missions?

If that is the case, then the answer is no, each node will only give out the listed rewards the circulate at the bottom right hand corner ONCE, and once you have collected said reward, there will be a little green tick on the cover...

In PVP thats a completely different story, and you can win the same covers or ISO over and over again depending on what the game rewards you with at the end of that particular battle...
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think you are understanding it correctly, so I won't confuse you by giving an answer. What I will say though, is that some people might say something like "grind prologue for all the HP" or "grind prologue for all the 2* rewards". In these cases "grind" is used cause you might have to play the same mission over and over until you finally get the reward you want, but it doesn't mean you can KEEP grinding out those rewards once you have already gotten them.