^^topic
10chars

Comments

• jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yes. Mighty odd that this event would end at the same time that 95% of other events do. Mighty odd.
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    As a morning person I wish this ended at 6am for me. Midnight for me is a horrible time, but I just learn to deal with it
  • Unknown
    Options
    warcin wrote:
    As a morning person I wish this ended at 6am for me. Midnight for me is a horrible time, but I just learn to deal with it

Agreed, except I learned not to get too worried about PvE. Play the featureds, be happy with one cover. Less stress that way
  • Unknown
    Options
    it's 6 am for me. I do some grinding in the early morning if i feel it's necessary, then go back to bed, then get up for work at 7. No problem.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'd prefer 6 am to noon. For 6 am I could make a big push after 10 pm and throw up an 8-hour. For noon I have to either throw up a 24 hour or hope I only lose 100 points overnight.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I'd prefer 6 am to noon. For 6 am I could make a big push after 10 pm and throw up an 8-hour. For noon I have to either throw up a 24 hour or hope I only lose 100 points overnight.
    *sigh*
    Do you know how hard it is not to respond angrily to a post like that?

Yes, we Euros use 8hr shields for the final hours of PVPs.

The thread is about PVE end times, where we can't shield and have to get up at 4 or 5 am for the final hour.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    *sigh*

The thread is about PVE end times, where we can't shield and have to get up at 4 or 5 am for the final hour.

No, you're right; I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean to be inconsiderate.

I think the game's single biggest problem, after the broken healing system, is still event end times. If they could do the "floating" end time suggestion some people have had, I think that would make a lot of people a lot less frustrated.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    *sigh*

No, you're right; I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean to be inconsiderate.

I think the game's single biggest problem, after the broken healing system, is still event end times. If they could do the "floating" end time suggestion some people have had, I think that would make a lot of people a lot less frustrated.

I'd consider end times to be the bigger problem, actually. The broken 'true healing' system atleast lessens the total amount of play someone can get in during the end-rush. In a very silly way, the second biggest problem (healing) should theoretically be lessening the impact of the first biggest problem (end times).