Not receiving Tournament awards

icon_evil.gif This is getting rediculus. Know for the THIRD time I've gotten the wrong or NO reward. Most recently(today), I came in 10th overall in The Hunt: Florida, and recieved NO reward whatsoever!! This is getting lame!! Getting a different reward than what I should've gotten is one thing, but not receiving ANYTHING?!?!! I'm starting to get aggravated!! icon_mad.gif

Comments

• Sent a help ticket in yet? As far as I know they are quite good at responding to requests. try that first if you haven't already.
  • Sometimes it takes a while. You don't always get rewards immediately. They eventually come.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    While I can understand you're aggravated, a useless subject doesn't help much. As stated above, please send in a ticket using the procedure outlined in the sticky.
  • Does someone know how long it take to get answer from a ticket ?

I sent one last monday (for not having any rewards at all for the hunt main event) but still have no news after more than 48h. Is it normal or should i do something else ?
  • arcarax wrote:
    Does someone know how long it take to get answer from a ticket ?

I sent one last monday (for not having any rewards at all for the hunt main event) but still have no news after more than 48h. Is it normal or should i do something else ?

As stated in the sticky thread, the tickets are vanishing from time to time so you should write an E-Mail. But the devs are relatively quiet on the forum, perhaps the customer support is the same, idk
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    arcarax wrote:
    Does someone know how long it take to get answer from a ticket ?

Not normal, especially if you sent to mobilesupport@d3p.us. If you didn't, send a mail there with the information you provided on the ticket. If you did, a followup email wouldn't be amiss.