When can we expect fury to be added to any pack

Options
As the title says I'm curious as to when fury will be in pvp or pve or heroic packs. I thought by now he would be in pve or pvp packs.

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Despite all 3 covers being in the game he hasn't actually been "released" yet. If you play/played magic: the gathering, you can think of it like a prerelease. You can get the cards from the tournament but can't actually buy packs yet. Unless they're working on nerfing him already, I would expect him to be the next new character PvE release in the next 2 weeks or so, which would put him in packs in 4-6 weeks I think (they could add she-hulk, Cpt Marvel, and Fury to packs together not too long after his tourney). You really never know with D3/Demiurge what you're gonna get though, so it might be even longer before his official release.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Despite all 3 covers being in the game he hasn't actually been "released" yet. If you play/played magic: the gathering, you can think of it like a prerelease. You can get the cards from the tournament but can't actually buy packs yet. Unless they're working on nerfing him already, I would expect him to be the next new character PvE release in the next 2 weeks or so, which would put him in packs in 4-6 weeks I think (they could add she-hulk, Cpt Marvel, and Fury to packs together not too long after his tourney). You really never know with D3/Demiurge what you're gonna get though, so it might be even longer before his official release.

You forget puny Torch. If the rule of threes is a real thing that exists then they could add those three a few weeks after Cap'n Marvel becomes available.

No clue why Fury i$n't in pack$ or PVP reward$ yet.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    mohio wrote:

You forget puny Torch. If the rule of threes is a real thing that exists then they could add those three a few weeks after Cap'n Marvel becomes available.

Here's your answer:
    mohio wrote:
    Despite all 3 covers being in the game he hasn't actually been "released" yet.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Long time still. I wouldn't be waiting for him.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    mohio wrote:

Also: money
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    Ghast wrote:

Here's your answer:
    mohio wrote:

So we're just making $hit up on behalf of the devs now?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Pretty much.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ghast wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:
    Ghast wrote:

Here's your answer:
    mohio wrote:

So we're just making $hit up on behalf of the devs now?

ICEIX said it back when he first turned up, that this wasn't his "official" release, and that it would come later. Originally, he was apparently scheduled for either season or episode 6; I don't remember which for sure, which is when we can probably expect his "official" release (probably tied to a storyline thing).