Defensive Team Assignments

Options
Is there any reason why defensive teams can't be game specific? i.e. Last team I win with in PvP is my PvP defense until I play it again. Last team I win with in Shield Simulator is my defense there until I fight again. My PvE team never goes on defense in PvP under this system.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I thought it was already that way?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Honestly, I don't know for sure since I can't see what defensive team I roll with, but when I play PvE and move to PvP, the PvE team is my default for PvP. I have always assumed that the default team is my defense team.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    papa07 wrote:
    Honestly, I don't know for sure since I can't see what defensive team I roll with, but when I play PvE and move to PvP, the PvE team is my default for PvP. I have always assumed that the default team is my defense team.

Oh I see what you mean.

For opponents that you have defeated, the team visible in their retaliation node is the one you defeated them with.
    Everyone else sees the last team you won with in that event.

The select screen will remember the last team you used, and will adjust it based on team-ups and lock outs, but it will not affect what your opponents see.
  • Unknown
    Options
    That's great to hear. I always play PvE first, then PvP to set my defensive team right. Good to know, I didn't need to do it.

Thanks