I'm trying to remain civil...

Options
Hunter328
Hunter328 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
edited July 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
In PVE I'm getting school by Daken and Bullseye at Cool. Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to stick to mobile at least until they get closer to a finished product, then check out the PC version. I haven't spent anything thus far, and having skipped building farming settlements, still have plenty to do each time I get on without having to wait around for timers. If you do move to the Mac version, let me know what you think of it after you play for a bit. Thanks again.
"Build'um"around level 300 while a guy with all one stars is leading my bracket. In PvP I got steamrolled three times at the end by teams with characters who seemingly have no level cap whatsoever.
I read about Daken's nerf,(written by someone who doesn't know blue from yellow) delete my maxed for ISO and use my rewards plus money to build a new one and then, hey, never mind for now.
Been playing since the start but I've had it.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    You sold your Daken? Why would you do that before any changes actually went through
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well said.

I'm right frustrated as well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You're not trying very hard, apparently.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    gobstopper wrote:
    You sold your Daken? Why would you do that before any changes actually went through
    Or at all?

The changes mean he's not going to be quite as good at 5/5/3 or 5/4/4 but he'll still be pretty damn good.
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    gobstopper wrote:
    Or at all?

The changes mean he's not going to be quite as good at 5/5/3 or 5/4/4 but he'll still be pretty damn good.

Or selling any character you have max out in general.

Unless there is a special sell back where they give you HP as well as extra iso. Even then the decision to sell back is questionable.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hunter328 wrote:
    I read about Daken's nerf, ... delete my maxed for ISO and use my rewards plus money to build a new one

ah7m3.jpg
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hunter328 wrote:
    I read about Daken's nerf, ... delete my maxed for ISO and use my rewards plus money to build a new one

ah7m3.jpg

This is beautiful! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Maybe he meant the 2* Daken? I sincerely hope so, but still, what a shame.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm guessing this is wind-up, I can't believe anyone is actually stupid enough to sell a maxed Dakan!! Tho it's really funny if it's true, icon_e_wink.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Ditching the 2* seems like kind of a waste too if he's been maxed out. Especially now that he's actually getting boosted to 94 too.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's even worse than it sounds if you look closer.
    Hunter328 wrote:
    I read about Daken's nerf...delete my maxed for ISO and use my rewards plus money to build a new one

You sold a maxed 3 star character just to respec the same character? If you're serious, you need to quit this game now, because that's insane.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    locked wrote:
    Ditching the 2* seems like kind of a waste too if he's been maxed out. Especially now that he's actually getting boosted to 94 too.
    OTOH right now the 2* Daken only has one build, so it must be true and he did sell his 3* Daken icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I can only assume you have lots of cash and this doesn't bother you that much. It's the only reason I can think to pull the trigger on that move so hastily, pre-nerf, and spend money on a re-build.

Not sure what else to say really. It must be annoying for you, but I'm not sure this is the developers fault when you did this before the nerf was even implemented.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The hilarity aside, it looks like another victim of the over-levelled Modern Black Widow/Juggernaut combo we've seen this weekend.
  • Unknown
    Options
    BearVenger wrote:
    The hilarity aside, it looks like another victim of the over-levelled Modern Black Widow/Juggernaut combo we've seen this weekend.
    Also he probably didn't know he can respec since it's not told anywhere (in the game) until you get a cover to activate it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    KevinMark wrote:
    BearVenger wrote:
    Also he probably didn't know he can respec since it's not told anywhere (in the game) until you get a cover to activate it.

The option to spend money for covers on maxed chars comes up when you're looking at them. I suppose it's not impossible to miss, but it seems pretty unlikely someone would max out a team and not notice
  • Unknown
    Options
    Impulse wrote:
    The option to spend money for covers on maxed chars comes up when you're looking at them. I suppose it's not impossible to miss, but it seems pretty unlikely someone would max out a team and not notice

I'm not getting the sense that "attention to detail" is in the OPs skill-set.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    Impulse wrote:

I'm not getting the sense that "attention to detail" is in the OPs skill-set.

Lol, true enough
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
  • Heaka75
    Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    2kr5hc.jpg