Please Hammer don't hurt em

Options
Heaka75
Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
edited July 2014 in Speculation and Concepts
144jtx.jpg

I am starting a petition to get MC Hammer put in the game. I already came up with his power moves.

Blue: Too Legit to Quit - Hammer recovers a percentage of his health each turn

Yellow: Hammer Time - Hammer destroys tiles in a H pattern in the middle of the board

Purple: Can't touch This - If there are more than 6 purple tiles on the board, Hammer Hammer Dances away from attacks.

Please take a second to sign below to support the cause. Together we can get this beloved hero into Marvel Puzzle Quest. Thank for your time.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Black: Parachute Pants Dance Attack - SHIELD forces drop in via parachute and wipe out the entire board

mc-hammer-pants.jpg
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Entourage: when the target of damaging abilities, Hammer surrounds himself with his teammates. They each take half the damage, and all his money.
  • Unknown
    Options
    /sign
    Is Mr. T also coming?
  • Unknown
    Options
    LoL Mr. T.

I ain't getting on no plane = blue = stuns and creates a gold chain tile

Mohawk rage = purple = steals 1 AP from each color

I pity the fool = hits all enemies for 1000 for each gold chain tile
  • Unknown
    Options
    T would crush Hammer

rcKic.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ridiculous.

They' almost never create a character without green and/or red skills.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was resisting the urge to respond to this thread, but anything combining MC Hammer and Mr. T is simply too much to be ignored. To this day I cannot say any variation of too legit to quit without doing the corresponding hand gesture. That video is just pure entertainment despite the fact that I have no idea what is going on. There's one part where he's working out on a heavy bag in a gym that's ON FIRE! That's just how legit he is. Also the Mr. T cartoon should be mandatory viewing in schools. Every grade. Every class. At least once a week. The world would be a better place. Pity the fool!
  • Heaka75
    Options
    That's it people! Our voices will be heard! Tell your alliance mates to support the cause.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Now, I'm not exactly an expert in graphical design but...

D3/Demiurge - I think THIS might grab your attention...

scdq8l.jpg

REUSEABLE ART ASSET ALERT
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Somewhere, on the internet, a teenager is looking at this thread and saying "huh?"
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    Somewhere, on the internet, a teenager is looking at this thread and saying "huh?"
    Where I'm looking at it and saying "oh, god why?"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lol @ "reusable art asset detected".
    Lol'd really hard at remembering Mr. T. uppercutting the shark.
  • Heaka75
    Options
    14vh1j8.jpg