Hackers?

Options
Are ther hackers in this game? there are some trainer/hacks out there. I really hope they don't work, I have really invested time and money in this game icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    There have been instances of people hacking the game through various means. They've been dealt with as we find them. Naturally as well, we close loopholes as they're discovered. We *definitely* want a clean game for everyone playing.

That being said, if you see someone you suspect of having cheated/hacked, please take a screen with their User name and send it off to mobilesupport@d3p.us and we'll look into it. We take action as we find them, but being proactive never hurts.
  • are you aware of a trainer tool that is around? anyway to stop it?
  • johangsl wrote:
    are you aware of a trainer tool that is around? anyway to stop it?

My suggestion is if you've found something online that you think is a hack the best thing to do is email support rather than talk about it here. icon_e_smile.gif
  • lol yeah, good idea, lets not encourage users icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    hogunner wrote:
    My suggestion is if you've found something online that you think is a hack the best thing to do is email support rather than talk about it here. icon_e_smile.gif

Most definitely the case. Please mail support about any such things found, we'll investigate them.