DEVS: Will this game always be about Dark Reign?

Options
I mean don't get me wrong it was a cool story and all, but are we going to see anything else expanding upon the marvel universe? A fresh new take on things here and there would be great. This game is awesome and can last for a VERY long time I just hope you guys have more in store for the player base other than just one arc.

I for one wouldn't mind taking a blast from the past and seeing something related to Maximum Carnage.. Just a thought. I'd like to play as old school Eddie venom myself as well as carnage and the characters involved in that story were mostly B listers but would be cool to play as in the game I think. Cloak and dagger could have some cool attacks... I'm sure many of our fellow players probably think the same. So what's up devs? Any insight on this?

And my fellow players, what would you like to see expanded upon in the game in terms of story and characters?

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Asked and answered before. They have the possibility of using other storylines in the future, but they're going to finish Dark Reign first (or try to before the game tanks). Seeing as they're not done DR yet; it could be a while.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Asked and answered before. They have the possibility of using other storylines in the future, but they're going to finish Dark Reign first (or try to before the game tanks). Seeing as they're not done DR yet; it could be a while.

Ahh ok got it. Thanks for the heads up on that