Added members in PvP

Options
Flare808
Flare808 Posts: 266
This is in regards to the alliances The X-Men and The X-Men 3. Looking through the scores of X1 and X3, I noticed a few new names. I have been a part of The X-Men for the last 2 seasons, so new names stick out like a sore thumb. The 2 players "spyblack" in X1 and "Newpontius" in X3 are not affiliated with us, yet show up as a 21st member when you pull up member contributions. I did some quick addition and found that while they are not a part of the X alliances, their scores were added to the alliance total.

Their scores are minimal, they do not belong. We would not want their presence to cast a shadow on how we place. I have sent a ticket into CS, but wanted to post on the forums to prevent any misconceptions from being thrown around by certain other alliances and forumgoers.

beHbddF.png?1
cweUdU3.png?1

An alliancemate did point out that X1 is even more screwed up in Fresh Cut with multiple people added in. Abomania, carm261995, zminzo, and ElijahxBFAS need to be removed.

rwIiapA.png?1

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are they people that applied to join the alliance when you were down a player and were never kicked/dismissed from the list in the game? I noticed yesterday that a pending recruit that I was passing on, but hadn't been kicked yet, was showing as a 21st member of the alliance until I kicked him.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TerranDominion has this issue in PvE with a member who applied and was dismissed. So dismissing them doesn't necessarily fix the issue.
  • Flare808
    Options
    As a noncommander, I can't tell you for sure what can and can't be done to these people, but GD started a thread in General Chat that has more info.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12657
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Flare808 wrote:
    As a noncommander, I can't tell you for sure what can and can't be done to these people, but GD started a thread in General Chat that has more info.

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12657
    Yeah it seems like people who applied and were dismissed from the alliance are lingering due to some server lag I imagine. Since you guys reported it along with a bunch of others it'll hopefully get fixed soon. Any confirmation on if it is actually raising your scores?
  • Flare808
    Options
    Yep, their scores do count towards alliance scores. The member contributions screen seems just a simple sum formula that doesn't check how many members are added in. The "ghost" scores also dont seem to increase once they appear from what Ive seen.