Balance of Power Alternate Mode

Options
Feyda
Feyda Posts: 105
Balance of power was actually a lot of fun, using 1*s and 2*s that I had maxed forever ago and had been gathering dust the last few months finally had a chance to get out and play. A friend and I were talking about what we liked about the event and a thought we had was to do the same kind of tournament, but alter every hero in the tourney back down to level 1. Same kind of concept of a level playing field, but it would give us a chance to use characters that we have covers for, but never enough ISO to use. It might be fun to use Baglady / X-force (well maybe not X-force) on a completely level playing field. Sure they were boosted just like all the other characters this last round but since I don't have a few hundred thousand spare ISO laying around they didn't get a chance to come out and play.

So to recap, current Balance of Power got us to have some fun using 1* and 2* chars that may no longer have been relevant in our rosters anymore (not to mention gave the newer players a chance to be competitive). My suggested mode would make ALL characters on the roster relevant during the event.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    The issue with that is the player attacking will almost always have the advantage as they do damage first. Also it is widely known that 1*s are more powerful at the lowest levels then the higher tier characters. For example previously a level 85 2* was equivalent to a level 100 3* in match damage.
  • Unknown
    Options
    They must have adjusted something for Balance of Power because the 1* and 2* have identical match damage and HP for the equal class at level 270. The 3*s have same HP but lower match damage compared to 1* and 2* of the same class.

Juggernaut/Storm are powerful because of their move set and Juggernaut seems to be on his own higher-than-Hulk HP class too. If they're available as plain old 3* characters to level 166, both would be very competitive characters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    This contest happened as soon as I got done selling them off.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would be interested in more pve events like balance of power or requiring a team of 2 star or under. Makes things more interesting for newer players while encouraging more enfranchised players to keep a larger roster.