Linking a mpq account from one fb account to another?

Options
Hi dudes,

My mpq account is currently linked to my personal fb account. Is it possible to link it to a different fb account? I created a new one; just trying to seperate all of the gaming stuff I do from my personal life so I don't spam out my real life friends with game requests and what not.

Thanks for any help,

-Magickdonut

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Try what's in this thread:
    www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7484
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sign out of FB on your device, if in android, you'll need to delete the profile from the settings menu. Make sure PQ is closed.

Log back in to FB with the new account and get yourself all set up. Log in to PQ, link to FB.

Done.

Just make sure that the new account has had enough time to go through authentication. I had lots of problems when I made a Cragger FB account which was then flagged as "not a real person/duplicate account." They wanted me to provide goverment issued ID that I was using my real name. Yeah. Not gonna happen.
  • Unknown
    Options
    My mpq account is currently linked to my personal fb account. Is it possible to link it to a different fb account?

aka "how to sell my account"? icon_e_wink.gif
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My mpq account is currently linked to my personal fb account. Is it possible to link it to a different fb account?

aka "how to sell my account"? icon_e_wink.gif
    I switched my link from personal fb to one just for MPQ so that gifting is just a bit easier icon_e_smile.gif
    Plus, in the beginning it selected from any fb friends (for the gifting), and I didn't want to spam them with yet another game invite.
  • seshoma
    seshoma Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    tried this not working for me just keep getting a new game :/