App crash = fewer The Hunt points

Options
For those of us who still have periodic crashes (iPhone 4, iOS 6, deathly afraid of upgrading to iOS 7), crashing during The Hunt missions immediately drops the point value icon_e_sad.gif

This morning I was doing Alaska 3 on my commute to work. It was listed as worth 180 points. Game crashed right before I was about to start playing, re-opened app, the mission was now worth 110. icon_e_sad.gif

Obviously not something that can be fixed instantly (I'm guessing it's just an issue with my config), just something to be aware of...

Comments

• Did you finish any missions between staring the app first time and crashing?
    The points do not update right away unfortunately, however, restarting up will always gives you current values.
  • Shikao wrote:
    Did you finish any missions between staring the app first time and crashing?

Nope. icon_e_sad.gif
    Shikao wrote:
    The points do not update right away unfortunately, however, restarting up will always gives you current values.

Maybe the competition was so fierce this morning that in the 30 seconds it took me to restart the app, point value just dropped 70 points then. icon_e_confused.gif
  • I've went into battles that have said it was X value, but it gave me something less when I completed it. Only on the missions that had triple digit point values.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yeah, I suspect it's just a display issue. I never really trust the point values on a mission unless I had forcefully closed the app and restarted it right before looking at the mission.
  • It's just a display issue. App crash = correct point value display, because you restart the app.