Purchasing ISO

Options
I have purchased some HP in the past to expand cover slots and directly level up some abilities, but for the money I cannot see the value in purchasing ISO from the store as anything bar the largest reward will make a tiny impact on your leveling. What I would buy if they were available would be some ISO booster items, for example pay 5$ and get a 50% increase in ISO rewards for 24 hours. Would something like this be considered in game?

Comments

• Nick-Fury wrote:
    I have purchased some HP in the past to expand cover slots and directly level up some abilities, but for the money I cannot see the value in purchasing ISO from the store as anything bar the largest reward will make a tiny impact on your leveling.

Though I have yet to make my first purchase, I totally agree with you about ISO. The biggest pack allows you to level:
    • 1 star from 1 to 46 (not too bad if 1 star didn't become obsolete so quickly)
    • 2 star from 6 to 51
    • 3 star from 15 to 59
    Nick-Fury wrote:
    What I would buy if they were available would be some ISO booster items, for example pay 5$ and get a 50% increase in ISO rewards for 24 hours.

Which rewards? All ISO rewards? Or only those 20's for PVE and 70/140 for PVP? As all seems unreasonable to me, that leaves us the 2nd option.
    For $5 you can get 1500 ISO in shop. In PVP you get 105 ISO on average, so you would need to win 30 fights in 24 hours to get slightly above shop value of ISO for your money. I would say that's quite a lot unless you do it in Lightning Rounds.
  • To be honest I just pulled some example figures out the air, my main point was that an ISO booster item would sell much more than the current ISO packs available from the store.