How many covers have you let pile up?

Options
I need 50HP more before I can make space to use my Nick Fury cover. I can't delete all my covers at once with it sitting in there, so they are just piling up. It got me wondering what the record might be. Anyone have any insane numbers? It might be fun to see just how many covers someone can rack up in a week.

This is my current record:
H6dQG3Y.png

Also, I thought that when my covers hit three digits that it wouldn't fit in the gold place holder on the screen. However, the place holder resized itself to fit. That's some good programming, D3!

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've been over 100 before, its only took a few PvP events. Be careful when selling though, as attempting to sell any more than 75 covers will crash the game.

With that in mind, I've not horded 1 & 2 star covers lately, but did amass 21 extra 3 & 4 star covers for the period of July 9th through 15th. Made me rethink my competitiveness.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The most I've had is about 217.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Maybe 20 after a particularly good lightning round.

I burn them for ISO so I don't see the sense in letting them sit there when they could be feeding Patch.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe they resize the number but if you try the sell-all magic the game crashes to hail that good programming you mention. You have to go under some number the old way (check the bugs forum) before it starts working.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    The most I've had is about 217.

Wow, that must have been crazy annoying clicking 142 buttons twice. That should really be fixed. Getting over 75 is really easy, especially if you are waiting to recruit a new character.
  • Unknown
    Options
    what we need is a hold button or do not sell button so you can do sell all while saving the 2 or 3 you might want for potential respecs in the middle of the pack.

Every time I get a yellow Xforce, I hold out for like 6 days before selling him . . .

And luckily I still have those 4 Daken covers icon_e_smile.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Ive been up around 200 and managed to hit sell all without crashing so the cap might have been raised, or the bug fixed. That was 3-4 weeks ago too.

I REALLY wish there were separate buttons like "Sell All 1*" or "Sell All Except 3*+" It is absolutely brutal having 200 covers built up and going to sell them all and having the pop up tell you there is a 3*+ in there....and having no recollection of which cover it is.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    For exactly this reason I never stockpile too many covers. Maybe a few, half a dozen during a LR run.
    A teammate sold his first Fury cover accidentally when selling a ton of unneeded covers, despite all warnings. It has been restored to him, thankfully.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've never had the sell all cause any crashes on me.
    I'm a Steam/PC player though.
    May be a mobile app issue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Ive been up around 200 and managed to hit sell all without crashing so the cap might have been raised, or the bug fixed. That was 3-4 weeks ago too.

I REALLY wish there were separate buttons like "Sell All 1*" or "Sell All Except 3*+" It is absolutely brutal having 200 covers built up and going to sell them all and having the pop up tell you there is a 3*+ in there....and having no recollection of which cover it is.

I tried it a few hours ago with 105 covers on the Android app and it crashed. I sold my way down to 75, hit sell all, and it worked.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    As a data point, Im on iOS 6.X on an iPhone 4 (not even an S).