Option to level up with remaining ISO

Options
MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
The quick click to level up to a certain level is nice, but for those times that you don't have enough to get to the suggested level and you don't want to buy any, maybe an option to take yourself as far as you can go with the ISO you do have?

Comments

• action711
    action711 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, I've thought this myself, would be very handy.

Maybe the existing button should be replaced with this proposed one, would be far more useful
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't mind the one that's there when I have enough ISO and I understand that part of the point is to upsell for the remainder of what you don't have, but I've never thought that you get enough ISO for what you pay for. Plus it's easier to get ISO than HP.
    Frequently though, I'm a few levels below that next threshold, so I just have to trudge through one level at a time per usual. It is nice to have that benchmark one to know how much you need overall. So for me, most cases it's a 'good to know' kind of thing. I've even held off on leveling up if I'm close enough.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would totally love this feature as well
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The current level up button can be tossed for all I care.

Never use it, as it always suggests to buy the remaining ISO and if I have the requisite ISO it's almost as fast to just level characters manually. Besides, with 'true healing' it's a better idea to average growth over your whole roster instead of pushing levels into a small elite. Also, whoever did the design to incorporate it into the UI for the PC/Steam edition of the game needs a talking to; it's a damned eyesore.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    _RiO_ wrote:
    The current level up button can be tossed for all I care.

Never use it, as it always suggests to buy the remaining ISO and if I have the requisite ISO it's almost as fast to just level characters manually. Besides, with 'true healing' it's a better idea to average growth over your whole roster instead of pushing levels into a small elite. Also, whoever did the design to incorporate it into the UI for the PC/Steam edition of the game needs a talking to; it's a damned eyesore.

I disagree with you so much here. Trying to bring up a 3* from 120 to just 121 takes FOREVER! Trying to push multiple levels is awful. Especially if you have been sitting on a few covers and are just now leveling since a character is boosted or something.

What if the existing button dropped all your Iso you had in, THEN popped up with the window "You need more Iso."