"Don't Sell" check box

MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
How about being able to select covers you don't want to sell when you click Sell All? Like if you're not ready to use a cover because you want to try one configuration first or you need to wait to buy a roster slot? Or even selling selected covers, or something...

Comments

• MojoWild wrote:
    How about being able to select covers you don't want to sell when you click Sell All? Like if you're not ready to use a cover because you want to try one configuration first or you need to wait to buy a roster slot? Or even selling selected covers, or something...

I was just talking to alliance members about how great this would be. Had to manually sell 170 covers because I didn't want to sell a 4* cover from 3 days ago. Kinda tedious so this feature would be great
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why not just train or recruit the covers you do want first, then sell the rest?
  • Multiple reasons. It's hard to keep track of what you have it you have a hundred or so active covers. Maybe you want to build one way, but aren't sure if you have the covers for it, or try a temporary configuration, losing one cover but keeping the other for later. Maybe you don't have the roster space yet.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the better option is to have a sell button and then a check box goes next to all the covers. You can then select all and uncheck the ones you want to keep.

The issue is with so many covers dropped in PVP and standard cards dropped in PVE cards covers get back logged. I try and sell off my covers for iso 2-3 times per week becuase otherwise it is not very manageable. I would also imagine someone with an establised 3* team would have more 3* covers sitting around compared to someone like me in the 2* range. When I get a 3* cover I level up the character right away becuase it makes them more playable. My only exception would be if I got another yellow IM40. The more you cove that the worse he is.
  • I actually posted something like this last week.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11843
  • Not sure about this. This seems like this would lead to accidents.