When are you going to change Human Torch 3-Star to Gold?

Options
Sorry if this has been asked before.

But someone new coming in and getting a whammo roster is going to wonder why there's a non-gold 3 star version of his/her 2-Star HT.

Can we at least get a little consistency for the OCD'ers?

Thanks
Not the Mgmt.

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I agree.

Also, please make a 3* Invisible Woman for symmetry purposes. Then we will have four Fantastic Four, even if only two of two. Then two times two is four, so its ok.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I disagree. 3*** Torch came first so if anything, 2** Torch should be Silver.
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    I agree.

Also, please make a 3* Invisible Woman for symmetry purposes. Then we will have four Fantastic Four, even if only two of two. Then two times two is four, so its ok.

You can only play with 3 characters at a time. And we already have 3 fantastic four characters. They are completely OP

Screenshot_2014-07-13-22-13-51.png

****, the secret is out...
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Despite the costume differences, I did have fun playing Torch, IW, and She- Hulk when she was released. Feels like a decent F3 team, It only lacks purple coverage (which most teams have a problem with anyway). She subbed for Thing while he took a hiatus for a while. She is even featured on the cover for 2* Torch.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still, it would be nice if they released the fourth member of the Fantastic Four

That's right.... Ghost Rider

1751520-fear_itself__1_variant_fantastic_four_anniversary.jpg