Various UI Changes

Options
Punter1
Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
Some ideas I've had over time, no gameplay changes, some more useful than others, some that seem super obvious (to me anyway:

- Sell or Use Covers Button after recruiting new covers - you should be able to instantly sell or use covers, I know the sell all button is there and useful, but it would be easier just to hit a sell or use button instead of the confirm button after getting a cover you don't need then going into rosters
- Consolidate the train and roster screens - again lots of taps to go into roster, find covers, hit train, go back to main screen, go to train screen, find character, level up and max level. Better still after adding a cover to a character should be an automatic option to level up if you have the iso. Both these things show virtually the same thing, so not sure why two versions of the same thing exist
- Consolidate multiple covers of same type - on the rare occasions I have multiple covers for a character it's still a lot of taps to go in and out of covers (though if you could use right from the new covers screen that would be better)
- Allow healing outside of match screens - I don't know why it's not available on the train screen, especially as the healing times are shown
- Allow for healing time AND level of character to be shown within match screens - particularly key in PVE where you've got boosted, would be nice to see the current level on my healing characters without having to individually select them

- PVP Points displayed in the node - rather than having to tap into a node to see the point value, the node should show the point value, even better allow skipping from the event screen
- PVP - After skipping stay in the match screen to see the new offered match - saving more taps
- PVE - nodes which you don't have the required character for should be coloured differently, I thought the red circle showed that but I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Better still something should show on the event screen when selecting a node so you know what you are missing.

I know I've thought of more wee tweaks over time, i'll play some more and keep adding