The Hunt

Options
I saw it starting up (accessing S.H.I.E.L.D. servers). Any ideas what it'll be?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    OK so serious question for D3.
    Are you all mentally challenged?
    **** pve followed by even shittier pve followed by another shut pve, but wait, this time the final progression is a 2*.

We have has like 1 good character released in like the last 10 pve ' s. I know damn well there are 3*'s wait to be released. Her ur **** together and give me some damn characters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Umm... wow..... 2** Johnny Torch PvE!

Umm... 10 and 42 packs boast "an increased draw rate" (17.2% vs 15.0%) of pulling a 2** Torch.

2** Torch Black is the top progression prize as well... icon_e_confused.gif

Welp....

Guys..... GUYZ!

Anyone know the respawn timer on the nodes for this event yet???

/slowpoke
  • Unknown
    Options
    i legit lol-ed at the 42-pack 17% draw for 2* HT
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh yeah.... Steve Rogers Blue is yet again an alliance only prize for the umpteenth time, unless a player finishes in the top 10 of their main bracket. Good times for all!

But that's ok, because his Yellow is granted to the top 150 players of each bracket. Fair enough, right? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I didn't see Dr. Doom listed, only Loki and Ragnarok (both at 0.4%). Is this something new?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did anyone notice the HP rewards in the subs have been lowered to 50 HP for the Top 10? The amount of tokens is also lower than usual, with the Top 2 only getting 2 tokens instead of the usual 3.
  • noobprime
    noobprime Posts: 403
    Options
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    Did anyone notice the HP rewards in the subs have been lowered to 50 HP for the Top 10? The amount of tokens is also lower than usual, with the Top 2 only getting 2 tokens instead of the usual 3.
    They keep on watering down the rewards. Seriously.