Story rewards not working?

Options
Hi all!

I've encountered something, and I'm not sure if its a bug or I'm misunderstanding an aspect of the gameplay. In the H.A.M.M.E.R story, I was able to replay the missions four times, get the ticks, and get all the rewards. In all the subsequent games (Juggernaught, Venom, Oscorp), if I replay a mission then the count ticker (1/4, 2/4, etc) doesn't change. It only ever recognises me playing the mision once. For Juggernaught, it means I can complete the missions, but not collect all the rewards, but for the other two, I can't complete all the missions as some are locked (until I play each one four times?)

Is it a bug, or is there something I'm not doing right? Any help gratefully received, thank you!!

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    You are not actually supposed to get all the rewards just for 4 plays, got lucky in HAMMER icon_e_biggrin.gif
    There is a 50/50 chance after the first play to get either a meaningful reward or a consolation prize of 20 ISO. Sometimes you can play the same node as many as 10 times without getting a meaningful prize. RNG is a heartless **** that way.

And some missions are locked because they have requirements (like beat Yelena Belova 4 times, beat Snipers 3 times, etc.).

Oh and it's better not to grind down everything (especially tokens and covers) if you don't have enough roster space. Would be a shame if you get a great 3* cover that you have no slot for.