PC: Featured Events went bonkers

Options
All the repeatable missions in The Hunt now have only HAMMER units, who are much lower level and easier to beat.
Thor Tournament is gone but I believe it still has 5h40m left in it.

Comments

• Oh yeah all boosts and character restrictions are gone too.
  • Checked this, seems to be resolved.
  • Ran into this on the Android version. Dark Avengers tournament vanished, had the low level HAMMER troops in The Hunt events, and it didn't give me rewards for the hunt event that finished this afternoon. Also, all of the text on The Hunt event icons was misaligned from the images.

I went into Task Manager and cleared the RAM and re-entered, that seemed to have put me back to normal. The game gave me my rewards for the afternoon event when I re-entered the game.

Unfortunately, I know I had 3 or 4 Hunt heroic tokens, and they seem to have vanished. I'm guessing they disappeared along with the rest of the event data, and my profile was saved with them no longer in my inventory. While I'm not too upset (with the way my draws have been, they'd all l end up being Hawkeyes icon_razz.gif), I figured it's worth mentioning the data corruption aspect of this bug. I'd be more ticked if this happened in a future event with a better (luckier?) heroic token draw.