Featured PVP: Default vs Roster

Options
Recently a change was implemented during featured pvp events, if you have the featured character it was automatically chosen over the single cover loaner that everyone can use. This is great especially for folks with that character significantly decked out. Unfortunately, I ran into a bit of an issue with it during the Falcon PvP. Because this tournament doesn't believe in giving good rewards (read Rags and 2* Cap) I decided that once I got the initial token and some HP, is run my troll team of OBW, spidey, and default falcon with yellow cover. I say the default because my roster falcon doesn't have yellow (only blue and purple). Normally the troll team eats time with lots of AP stealing, protection, and fake heals. Problem is when I'm just hopping between matches and the game decides to throw my uninspired Falcon (I see what you did there) onto my team and without those protect boosts my team gets eaten alive by high damage teams. Why can't the game just let you keep the last team you used up there. There are times I prefer to use the freebie character no matter how well covered my roster bum may be (like when I need someone for MHawk to hide behind). Maybe this is just a worthless rant but at least it keeps my phone in one piece. Best of luck to everyone

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't think a change was implemented so much as you've now had more events where your character is better than the loaner. This game is less about match-3 skill as it is meta-game resource management. Chose your roster carefully on offense and defense, and try to enforce a check-step before hitting that last button to enter a match.