Linking Accounts/Steam Account Issue

As many have already said: There needs to be a way to simply link accounts across the platforms. In addition to that, there needs to be a way to ensure you can link your Steam game between computers!

I have Steam on my desktop and laptop, same username and password. I installed and played this game on my desktop, and later the same day, I downloaded it to my laptop to play a few more rounds while resting in my bed. My laptop install is a different game, starting at square one with none of the things I had earned. It's quite disappointing.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    emtardis wrote:
    As many have already said: There needs to be a way to simply link accounts across the platforms. In addition to that, there needs to be a way to ensure you can link your Steam game between computers!

I have Steam on my desktop and laptop, same username and password. I installed and played this game on my desktop, and later the same day, I downloaded it to my laptop to play a few more rounds while resting in my bed. My laptop install is a different game, starting at square one with none of the things I had earned. It's quite disappointing.
    Currently the game doesn't support Steam Cloud saving, so you'll have to manually transfer the save via outside means. If you transfer the save, everything should work fine between computers. It's on the list of things to get into the game, but that's a bit of a long list.