Lower the points total to get Daken please...

Options
For the PVE. 150k is not obtainable.

Comments

• Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This has a worse change than pulling a yellow Fury cover from your standard token of happening.... Just saying. They don't read the forums anymore. I am also pretty sure that D3 coined the phrase "You're not the boss of me" when talking to their customer base.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    This has a worse change than pulling a yellow Fury cover from your standard token of happening.... Just saying. They don't read the forums anymore. I am also pretty sure that D3 coined the phrase "You're not the boss of me" when talking to their customer base.
    So you're saying there is a chance!
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MikeyMan wrote:
    Clintman wrote:

Sure there may be a chance... In hell.
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    MikeyMan wrote:
    Clintman wrote:

. . . But you're saying there IS a chance? icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    MikeyMan wrote:
    Clintman wrote:

2* torch's chance in hell???

marc
  • Unknown
    Options
    MikeyMan wrote:
    For the PVE. 150k is not obtainable.

Not easily, but it is obtainable. Leader of my group is at 110K - I expect they will get there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    It's going to be way closer than some past events when we barely made 1/3 of the final reward points. They didn't do **** then, they ain't gonna do **** now. That's more or less how they roll. icon_e_wink.gif
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More people would be upset that D3 changed the goal part-way through because they gave up trying on day 2 (or more likely day 1), than happy that they can now reach Daken. They'd be far better off slowly increasing the base value of nodes over the course of the next day if they wanted people to reach the top progression reward. People would likely notice eventually, but I think the outcry would be far more subdued than yet another mid-event change.
  • DD-The-Mighty
    DD-The-Mighty Posts: 350 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    More people would be upset that D3 changed the goal part-way through because they gave up trying on day 2 (or more likely day 1), than happy that they can now reach Daken. They'd be far better off slowly increasing the base value of nodes over the course of the next day if they wanted people to reach the top progression reward. People would likely notice eventually, but I think the outcry would be far more subdued than yet another mid-event change.
    b-but that makes too much sense...